What to see, do and eat during this magical time between 20 December and 6 January, when Venice celebrates it ancient, prolonged Christmas time, looking and tasting like a fairy tale city. Seasonal travel e-book + guide (part 1), plus recipes for cookies, cakes and chocolate, transporting Venetian Christmas scents to your home (part 2).
What you will receive:
- Colorful travel, food and shopping e-book to explore the Venetian Christmas
- Our favorite spots for winter breakfast, coffee and tea
- Guide: Gift shopping at the Rialto Market
- Christmas time treats at Serra dei Giardini
- Afternoon walk introducing Venetian cakes and sweet breads of the season: Panettoni, focacce, panforte, torroni, and so much more!
- Walking under the stars in Piazza San Marco: Caffé Florian, Caffé Quadri, Caffé Lavena, the Christmas lights and a special secret!
- After-dinner drinks: Recipes and where to taste them in Venice
- All future updates of this e-guide